I hope you had a wonderful fourth of July! I’ve spent the week in the Poconos with my in-laws, and it has been SO FUN. Before getting married, I prayed and prayed that God would provide great in-laws — and He totally answered that prayer with a yes! SO THANKFUL.
Now that we’re into July, summer is REALLY here. School’s out; the weather is warm here in the Northeast; and it’s time for some fun activities!
But…what do you do??
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for fun, free things to do in summer.
So here are a few of my favorite ideas — in the video and listed below!
And please comment YOUR ideas in the comments for an idea swap! 🙂
- Feed the ducks!
- Geocaching! (Basically like being a spy in your neighborhood…but not.)
- Homemade ice cream tour! (Not quite free…but close!)
- Camp in your yard!
- Walks with friends!
- Cooking class! (Sometimes these are offered free in the community or at certain stores.)
- Go stargazing!
- Go picnicking! (Especially at sunset…and with cold beverages in mason jars!)
- Hike! (Which basically goes without saying…)
- DIY projects! (Tie-dying or flower drying…etc.)
- Progressive dinners!
- And watch the video above for one more hilarious idea right at the end… 😂