Are you racking your brain for gift ideas for a friend, daughter, or significant other? If that person is a young woman between the ages of 12-30, try these on for size! 🙂
1) “His Princess: Love Letters from Your King” by Sheri Rose Shepherd. This is my favorite devotional, written beautifully, straight to a girl’s heart!
2) Fleurie’s “Arrows” digital music album. My friend Fleurie just released her EP, and it’s INCREDIBLE. (You also may have heard her featured on NF’s latest album!)
3) Salted caramel chai from Trader Joe’s. Oh my word. SO DELISH. Curl up with this and a good book, and a girl is good to go!
4) A delectably soft blanket. (BB&B has some on clearance!) It’s like curling up on a dream. (Can you tell I like to curl up and read? :)) Speaking of reading…
5) “The Insatiable Quest for Beauty” (by yours truly). This book contains twelve “coffee dates” straight from my heart to young women wrestling with body image, disordered eating, or identity. (There’s also a free, downloadable workbook you can use to talk about the book together!)
6) Bethel Music’s “You Make Me Brave” album. I have to admit, this album contains most of my new favorite worship songs.
7) “Boycrazy: And how I ended up single and (mostly) sane” (also by yours truly). A fun, easy read full of practical advice on healthy dating relationships and how to enjoy the season of singleness.
8) Starbucks gift card. To my great delight, I received quite a few of these for my wedding…and have used almost all of them already. 😉 They’re great for coffee dates with friends or study breaks at college, away from campus.
9) Fuzzy socks! (Need I say more?)
10) A day with you! What does the girl in your life love doing? Surprise her with a way to do it together! You could even get a puzzle with a picture of what you’ll be doing on the front. Then write your invitation on the back of it, and make her put the puzzle together Christmas morning to see what you’re giving her. (Totally stole that puzzle idea from my best friend’s brilliant mind.)